Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Altered Picture Frame











Hi,

My family is having a reunion on my mothers side this weekend. My sister is having it at her house and I volunteered to make a memory frame, for the people that have passed. I bought a regular frame at M's, it had a picture in it, I pulled out the picture and the glass. I bought a roll of cork and glued that to the cardboard backing. Then I bought a piece of satin material and placed that in the opening of the frame. I found a little cross, flowers, and some tulle, and just started glueing it all around the frame. On my cricut I cut a scroll frame for Home Accents and the word Memories from Heritage. Used the mirror paper for those, added some bling, and some little Prima roses. I also Glimmer Mist some little plain white roses from M's in the bridal section and glued them to the tops of plain tacks to hold the pictures in place(forgot to take a picture of those). But all in all I think the frame came out good. Thanks for looking.

1 comment: