Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Birthday Card




Hi Everyone,




I am so excited about this weekend. It's the TM Mega Crop Weekend and I have been counting down the days. I don't think I am planning on getting much done, but it's just going to be nice to get away.


Also this Sunday is our youngest sons birthday. He is turning "16" OMG. I made him a card before leaving for the megacrop because I would not have time when I got back. Of course it could not be to mushy or over the top because he is 16 after all. But I like the way it came out. I used Little Yellow Bicycle Zach's Life, Cricut carts Graphically Speaking & Mickey Fonts.


I also finished my layout for the next DT challenge. I can't wait to post it. But Melissa would be really mad if I put it on my blog to soon. HAHAHA


Have a great weekend and I hope to see all of you in Breaux Bridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment