Friday, March 13, 2009

TM Mega Crop Layouts















This is a layout and a tag I did at the Mega Crop. I do like the way both of these came out. The layout is of pictures I took on our vacation last summer in Tennessee. On our way up to Klingman's Dome the wildflowers were in bloom on the side of the mountain. I saw Tim Holtz do this technique on QVC awhile back. So I tried it on these pictures. I made a black and white, and colored copy of the same pictures. Glued TH fragments onto the color picture with glossy accents. After it was dry I cut around the fragments and glued it onto the color picture in the same spot. I really liked to effect it gave. I used Basic Grey for the matting, letters, and tag. Bazzill cardstock, brads, and I chalked the letters. I cut the flowers on my Cricut using the Walk in my Garden cart and cut 3 sizes of the same flower for each. I pop dotted in between each layer.

The tag was done with the BoBunny Birthday paper and sticker sheet. I added the brad, ribbon, and fiber to give it a dimensional look. I pop dotted the paper and stickers. After I stickled everything, on both sides. I will use this tag for my grandson's birthday coming up and then put it on a layout for his birthday party.

No comments:

Post a Comment