Monday, March 9, 2009

Mamarazzi's










Hello Everyone,

I just want to start off by saying if you missed the TM MegaCrop Weekend, you really missed a good time. It was wonderful! Janet and her staff of teachers, workers, helpers, and Mark (Janet's brother) were AWESOME!!!! The only complaint I have is that the weekend flew by to quickly. I know it takes a lot to put on an event like they had this weekend and it takes a long time to prepare and set up. But you ladies and gentleman ROCK!!!!!!!!!!! I know ya'll are probably not even wanting to think about this right now, but I can't wait till the next time.

If you read my blog you will be hearing a lot about the Mama's or Mamarazzi's. This is a group of ladies that I scrapbook with. There are 8 of us and we always have a great time when we get together. If you think any of my layouts are good its because of the talented people I have the pleasure of keeping company with. They are great and we as a group always help, compliment, correct, and when asked are ready and willing to give suggestions, and opinions (good or bad) about what the other is working on. One is my true sister and the others are my very best sista's.

Now, on to the layout. I put this together for all of us. Our logo for our group is a camera, so I used my cricut cut them out, cut out the middle of the circles, put our pictures in each, cut out a blackout shadow camera, and pop dotted them. On my DS I used the Mickey Font's and put together my title. I cut this out of regular white card stock, used the new ink pots, and when that was dry I put glossy accents on top. They layout is on the core card stock and I sanded the edges to let the white come through. There are all different types of flowers, bling, rub ons, buttons, ribbons, and fibers. I did my layout before the event and put together a kit for each of them. They worked on theirs at the event.

I will be posting more of the layouts and tag I worked on this weekend later. Until then have a great day!!!!!!! Lisa




5 comments:

  1. Cute Layout!! Don't you adore the ink pots?!? I am looking forward to seeing the other work you did at the Mega Crop! I had a great time too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lisa, it certainly was a great weekend wasn't it???? Love the layout!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa Lisa Cult Jam...................I had so much fun...you gals rock! I can feel the loving-caring-creative spirit you all share-It is BEAUTIFUL! And the TALENT; EXPLOSIVE! I am crazy but I can't wait until next year, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa,

    We so enjoyed sitting next to the Houma group. What a group of gals! Can't wait until the group of Mamarazzis travell up the bayou to scrap again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa, your sister and sista's are great! I am so glad that you all had an awesome time! That is what we want to hear! Maybe next year you'll want to take on the challenge and work the crop...hahaha! It was a lot of hard work, but it was so much fun seeing everyone so happy and creative.

    ReplyDelete