Tuesday, March 3, 2009

TM's Design Team Bio

  1. Tell us about yourself. What would you like everyone to know about you? Well, I am 47 years old, my husband and I have been married for 30 years. I am originally from around the Houma area, we moved to Youngsville almost 5 years ago. I have one daughter, and two sons. I have 4 grandchildren (1 boy and 3 girls), they are wonderful. I am a stay at home Mom now, but I worked at a bank for 14 years. I enjoy working in my yard, cross-stitching, reading, and cooking. But I must admit that Scrapbooking is my passion right now.
  2. What is your scrapbook style? I guess my style would be classified as Shabby Chic, but I have no rhyme or reason to my style. I just continue to put stuff together until I am happy with the results.
  3. How long have you been scrapbooking? I started collecting products about 9 years ago, but actually really started scrapping about 6 years now.
  4. Who do you scrapbook? Anyone and everyone. I started when my children were older (daughter is 26, one son is 23 and the other is 16)so I really need to go back. I have done some of the older pictures for each of them, but I still have a lot of catching up to do. But I don't let it stress me out. I also scrapbook my grandkids and my "Mamarazzi's". We have a group of about 8 of us that get together to scrapbook and we have lots& lots & lots of fun. We go to different scrapbook events all over and we have a great time.
  5. Name your top 3 tools. Cricut, Herma Dots, and Pop Dots.
  6. How are your inspired to get started on a layout? It is all about the pictures. If I have a certain picture I want to scrapbook, I will look until I find the right things to go with it.
  7. Do you have any great tips to share? I don't know about great, but just do what you like. There is no right or wrong way to scrapbook. Don't be afraid to try something new and always ask if you have a question.
  8. What is your favorite 3 embellishments? I have always loved the acrylic letters ( the ones that use to come in the soup can). I have used those on many layouts. I love flowers (size, shape, it doesn't matter). All the BLING (whether it be words, shapes, or just individual).
  9. What is your favorite paper line? If I had to pick one it would be Basic Grey, if all else fails BG, but there are alot of other really great lines out there. Little Yellow Bicycle and BoBunny.
  10. What is your favorite way to journal? This is what I really lack in. I don't like my own handwriting. So a lot of my layouts don't have journaling on them. If I do jounal I will either print it on the computer or write it on a tag and slip it behind something ( hidden journaling).

No comments:

Post a Comment